SRINAGAR, DEC 22: A Shed of the District hospital of Anantnag in Janglat Mandi space of the South Kashmir city caught fireplace on Tuesday morning.
 
Hospital officers instructed stated {that a} constructing on the bottom of the District hospital caught fireplace on Tuesday morning and the rationale for the hearth is unknown as of but.
 
As per preliminary stories, the constructing during which central heating system is situated has been broken within the fireplace incident.
 
An official stated that heating system has broken and it’ll take someday in restoration. 
 
Nevertheless, official added that steps will likely be taken for heating preparations at an earliest. (PTK)

The publish J&K: Shed housing heating supply machinery guts in fire at DH Anantnag appeared first on Kupwara Times.

Source by [author_name]